- First, fill out an application. After we review your application, you may be contacted for an interview and to begin the screening process.
- You will be advised in the interview on how to proceed with paying the annual fee.
Babysitters: We want you to be safe! Your annual Babysitters Safety Course (offered in person and online) teaches general safety practices for interviewing families and safely accepting jobs.
- We encourage all babysitters to create an email account especially for jobs from MagnoliaHeartBabysitters.com. This can be done for free, and should maintain your privacy by only using your first name.
- Do not share your social media accounts in your babysitter profile
- Always conduct an interview (by phone or at a public coffee house) with the family before accepting new jobs.
- Use common sense! Always let a family member or friend know where you will be working and when you expect to be home.