Why Choose MagnoliaHeartBabysitters.com?
Magnolia Heart’s Babysitter Service allows you the peace of mind of hiring a Magnolia dedicated Babysitter that has been fully screened, background checked, and CPR certified to care for your children while you are away from home. We understand the need to find qualified, trustworthy babysitters to meet the childcare needs of your family. MagnoliaHeartBabysitters.com is designed to make the process of hiring a babysitter easy and hassle free. Our Nannies are enthusiastic, trustworthy, and reliable professionals who have a genuine love for the nurturing and care of children. Here are just a few reasons that you should let your children bloom with us:
- Every family has unique needs. And every babysitter has areas of specialty. Review the profiles of babysitters in your local area and choose a few babysitters that meet’s YOUR family’s specific needs.
- Magnolia Heart Babysitters only upload a profile after they have undergone a complete screening, including professional background checks, thorough reference checks, as well as education and employment verification. We also personally interview applicants to ensure they meet the stringent standards to become a Magnolia Heart Babysitter. Unlike other sitter sites, you do not have to pay to run background checks on your short list.
- All Magnolia Heart Babysitters receive on-going education and training. All of our babysitters complete annual babysitters training, Infant/child CPR, First aid and safety courses. We have babysitters who are special needs awareness trained and have experience or training for various disabilities and developmental delays. Our goal is to connect you with a babysitter who is ready and able to meet any specific needs of your children.
- Your chosen Magnolia Heart Babysitter will call you to confirm the booking, discuss the job and to children
- We offer on-going support for Families and babysitters to make the hiring process seamless and stress free. , including information on Nanny salaries and compensations, tax information, insurance coverage, vehicle use, and much more! We also offer access to a 24-hour hotline for Nannies and Families.
Review profiles, search function? Ways to chat/connect other that personal emails?
Magnolia Heart encourages families and babysitters to conduct interviews by phone or video conferencing prior to meeting in person. This is to help both parties determine if there is a good match. If you both feel it is a good fit, then meet in a public place to discuss the specific job requirements and agree upon an hourly rate.
What makes MagnoliaHeartBabysitters.com different from other sitter sites?
- Unlike other sitter sites, you don’t have to pay to run background checks on individual babysitters. We do all the work for you!
- Magnolia Heart Babysitters are only allowed to upload a Babysitter profile if they meet the strict standards of becoming a Magnolia Heart Babysitter:
- All babysitters must undergo a complete screening, including professional criminal background checks, sex offender registry checks, and child abuse registry checks.
- Every Magnolia Heart Babysitter must maintain Infant/Child CPR and First Aid certifications and complete annual babysitter safety training.
- We also personally interview applicants (in person or via video conferencing) – and conduct babysitter training. They are not allowed to create a free profile.
- Magnolia Heart Babysitters come prepared with their Magnolia Kiddie Kits (craft supplies, books, games, activities), ready to play and interact with children of all ages.
- We also have babysitters who are special needs awareness trained and have experience or training for various disabilities and developmental delays. Our goal is to connect you with a babysitter who is ready and able to meet any specific needs of your children.
- Magnolia Heart’s Babysitter Line is available if there are any problems with your booking.
- Annual membership gives you unlimited access to our database of fully screened, professional babysitters dedicated to the care of your children.